UTAD Account Management v4.5
What Is UTAD?
What is UTAD?
Your University of Toledo Authentication Domain (UTAD) account provides authenticated access to most of the University’s computing services using a single username and password combination.
Systems and services that use UTAD account authentication include:
- UT Network Access
- Including pass-through authentication for many internal applications
- UT Private Wireless Network Access
- Help Desk – tech.utoledo.edu
- Web Portal – myut.utoledo.edu
- Email – mail.utoledo.edu
- File Directories – files.utoledo.edu
- Remote Access via VPN
- WebCT Courseware
- Computer Labs